Thursday, November 29, 2007

Recent Happenings

It's been a week now since I reached Tauranga. Other than the early morning starts, I guess everything has been pretty good. Been waking up at 7 every weekday now...Not that I could sleep in much longer anyways since sunrise is like 5.30.

Stuff I've done over the last week:
  • been compiling a data book on a chemical filling facility. Darn thats a boring tedious job, been doing that for the last four days so today I decided I had enough of it. So today, I started going to the project manager after I did every section he told me to and ask for what should I do next on it. Haha, guess what.. After 3 or 4 rounds of that, he got quite sick of me coz he couldn't do his own work so he told me, "I guess theres really not much you can do on that anymore". Lol.. I was struggling to contain my joy and tried hard not to smile.. Hahaha.. Then I was told to check some calculation on a pressure vessel coz the number doesn't adds up and I manage to find whats wrong ;)
  • Hang out at the beach with Tim after church on sunday. Man, the beach stretch for miles and what beautiful waves... Might learn how to surf if i get the chance
  • Went to a small group. Quite cool bunch of people. Played touch with some of them today as well. Darn my fitness is real bad. Time to work on it
Stuff to look forward to
  • BECA Christmas Function tomorrow! It's at the golf club at the Mount so should be quite posh. Free food...what more can a poor student ask for ;)
  • Camping at coromandel? Well, dunno just yet. The small group i went to plan to go i think in 3 weeks time... We'll see how i connect with them over the next few weeks.
  • BBQs..BBQs..BBQs..
  • Probably gonna head to Auckland for one weekend soon..Would be good to visit some friends especially since its only 2.5 hours away
Well, till then... SEE YA!!

*darn..why did the bullets turn out so girly?!! Anyone know how to change that?
01/12 - bullets corrected.. thanks cy

3 comments:

changyang1230 said...

Fix for the girlish flowers :D

Go to your blog settings, template, choose "edit html", then look for those lines:

.post ul {
margin:0;
padding:0;
}
.post li {
line-height:1.5em;
list-style:none;
background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/list_icon.gif") no-repeat 0px .3em;
vertical-align:top;
padding: 0 0 .6em 17px;
margin:0;
}

Replace this whole chunk with this:
.post ul {
margin:10;
}
.post li {
line-height:1.5em;
vertical-align:top;
padding: 0 0 .6em 1px;
}

Raymond said...

haha..thanks man..would look into that when i have the time

glo teng said...

those bullets cracked me up :p haha.

about ur file compiling thing, in claire's words: that was sneaky ;)

have a good weekend!